By Richard Kent, Staff Reporter
Through Monday’s games
1. Yale: The eye test still says they are tops. KenPom agrees. And Azar Swain is the best Ivy hooper. Jalen Gabbidon has been a stud. Need EJ Jarvis back inside.
2. Princeton: Getting scoring both outside from Ethan Wright and inside as well. Can be high octane. Great win over Oregon State.
3. Harvard: Was playing to expectations until an awful road loss to then winless Siena. Still very talented.
4. Brown: Best frontcourt in the Ivy by far. Ask UNC. And that was without Tamenang Choh.
5. Cornell: That Colgate win is looking even better with the 15-point Colgate win over Syracuse. Played Penn State tough on the road.
6. Penn: Well, they do have some talent. But George Mason exposed them.
7. Dartmouth: The upset win at Georgetown stands out.
8. Columbia: Well coached, but lacking talent inside and overall depth. Could be a long season at Morningside Heights. And someone needs to finish last.